Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
Friday
2024-04-26
3:08 AM
Welcome to Putera Faizal Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Putera Faizal Santai » Lawak » baca dlu..
baca dlu..
n0 question here..
1. s0.. [ 0 ] [0.00%]
2. n0 answer.. [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 0
azura_19872Date: Sunday, 2008-09-07, 9:36 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Moderators
Boss said to Secretary: For a week we will go abroad, so make arrangement.

Secretary makes call to Husband: For a week my boss and I will be going abroad, you look after yourself.

Husband makes call to secret lover: My wife is going abroad for a week, so lets spend the week together.

Secret lover makes call to small boy whom she is giving private tution: I have work for a week, so you need not come for class.

Small boy makes call to his grandfather: Grandpa, for a week I don't have class 'coz my teacher is busy. Lets spend the week together.

Grandpa (the 1st boss) makes call to his secretary: This week I am spending my time with my grandson. We cannot attend that meeting.

Secretary makes call to her husband: This week my boss has some work, we cancelled our trip.

Husband makes call to secret lover: We cannot spend this week together, my wif e has cancelled her trip.

Secret lover makes call to small boy whom she is giving private tution: This week we will have class as usual.

Small boy makes call to his grandfather: Grandpa, my teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I can't give you company.

Grandpa makes call to his secretary: Don't worry this week we will attend that meeting, so make arrangement. What will become again.. ha..ha..ha…

Azura19872 Tiada Lagi Mimpi

Forum » Putera Faizal Santai » Lawak » baca dlu..
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Site managed by uCoz